How to Make an Application for Capfin Loans Online
Capfin is a registered financial services and credit provider, and is one of the leading lenders in South Africa. Capfin offers a wide-range of loan options that you can apply for, including short-term, temporary loans starting from R1000.00, and long-term personal loans up to R50,000. This is why they have helped many thousands of South Africans apply for loans for many years now. You can be one of them. Apply for a Capfin loan today!
In order to be successful in your application for a quick cash loan with Capfin, you must know the following information:
- You must be a South African citizen over 18-years-old,
- You must have a regular income either from a job or,
- You are self-employed and earn an income, and;
- You must have a valid bank account in order for Capfin to deposit the money once your loan application has been approved.
The loan application is very simple. Once complete you will be notified of the progress and final result of your application. We at The Money Mall have partnered with various lenders in South Africa to make it easier for you to get online loans much quicker. Apply below.
Capfin’s interest rates on loans depend on a number of factors, including the following:
- The amount of the loan,
- The period that you have applied to pay back the loan in, i.e. short-term or long-term; and,
- Whether or not you have or take up insurance on your loan. This means that if anything happens to you and you cannot repay the loan, then your insurance policy can pay back the remainder of the loan.
The above three factors are just a few examples on what determines whether your Capfin loan interest rates will be lower or higher.
Below is an example of a loan schedule of the Capfin loan calculator showing the interest rate that you could pay on a R1000.00 loan over 6 months. According to the loan calculator, your repayment installment would be approximately R292.31.
Other popular lenders that people consider alongside Capfin Loans are Pep Loans and Ackermans Loans, which you can apply for either online or by visiting any Pep or Ackermans stores nationwide.